View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 05:50 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Why do you think you "can't" have candida issues? I had never heard of candida, was researching and found it, it was the best thing I have ever done for myself. I deal with leaky gut syndrome, which candida can cause also, but mine is probably because of my years of untreated gluten intolerance. The candida diet did wonders for me, including helping me lose 95#.

I can't take meds, everything they have tried with me causes a flare with my leaky gut, so I deal the best I can without meds.

The diet stuff you were taking could of caused candida issues and once they get going, it's difficult to fix, not impossible, but difficult and time consuming. I feel much better now. By the way, apple cider vinegar with the mother is what caused me to find out about candida albicans. Research it, please.

We urge all doctors to take time to listen to your patients.. don't "isolate" symptoms but look at the whole spectrum. If a patient tells you s/he feels as if s/he's falling apart and "nothing seems to be working properly", chances are s/he's right!
darlindeb25 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote