View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 06:02 AM
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member

I wonder if I can say that I have missed you all and am trying to get caught up...

I wonder is I can say without offending anyone, that we loved The Book of Mormon...great spoof of religion in general, Mormon church in particular but you really have to have a sense of humor..explicit language..etc. And I personally know and love some Mormons!

I wonder that we also loved Billie Elliot..our daughter Gretchen said it was her favorite Broadway show ever...that's high praise cause she loved Wicked the last time we took her.

I wonder how grateful I am for Mr.Alffe who is ever watchful and keeps me from entering the moving walkways on the wrong side, the same with escalators. Also grateful that I've learned how to text on my cell phone so when I "wander", I get a message saying stop, where are you and get "collected".

I wonder what I was thinking yesterday when I bought a huge bushel of sweet corn to freeze...it's 1/3 done and make a pile of garbage with the leaves and cobbs....but we'll be glad this winter.

I wonder that my daughter Jill is coming today to "babysit" me while Mr.Alffe is away in Calif..Cassie is still looking for him...circles his car and barks.

I wonder if Addy had a fabulous time with her sister...bittersweet when vacations are over. It's ok not to do everything all the time my friend...

I wonder if Lara knows that I think about her so far away yet always in my heart.

I wonder that goofy made me smile, not just about Rebecca and the sorority but Scott being a normal college student...he's testing his wings.

I wonder about that beautiful sorority house Barbo lived in and I laughed out loud about the tennis racket and the bat! Tell tell tell. I was reminded of that when you recently played tennis with your nephew..very impressive!!!

I wonder if pooh knows that I feel the same way about the arrogance of some in the medical field....how dare they ignore their patients!!!

I need to get off here, feed Cassie and go back to work on the corn.
Hugs for the room.

Missing lots of people here, Abbie, Wren, BMW, Nikki, FreeKittens, Koala, David...etc. to many to list.

Alffe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (08-18-2011), Addy (08-18-2011), barbo (08-18-2011), Burntmarshmallow (08-18-2011), Lara (08-19-2011)