View Single Post
Old 03-14-2007, 02:03 PM

Location: in a little purple house in Vancouver.BC. Canada. With my spouse of 20 years and a lame dog.
15 yr Member

Location: in a little purple house in Vancouver.BC. Canada. With my spouse of 20 years and a lame dog.
15 yr Member
Default Here's just another thought

I read in an theraputic touch news letter that there was a small study done with Melatonin 3mg at bed time for 3 weeks cured the participants. I was going to give it a try. It doesn't cost a lot and may help sleep happen to boot. I too clench my teeth in sleep and this "should have been retired Dentist" said my jaw would disintegrate in 10 years if I didn't get implants now. He did order an MRI of my jaw to prove his point. Unfortunately for him my jaw and joint were exactly normal for my age. For me the ring is all about PN which he really knew nothing about. I saw a physio last month who gave me some excercises to work on for my scapula. They help.There is also a lot of info about how to actually sit at your computer the right way. You can get a dentist to make a mouth guard so you don't wreck your teeth at nite. Sometimes I get a trigeminal neuralgia type pain on the rt side esp. after talking on the phone for an hour. It's a great excuse to not talk to the inlaws. My father in law has tinnitis as well and they gave him a hearing aid to help him hear above the hiss and bells. He thinks that helps him but it would drive me to drink, I think. I can't use stethoscopes or ipod plugs or anything that vibrates in my ear. I use moulded ear plugs to swim.
Just some thoughts. Maybe something will help, I hope so and wish us all well.
Bonnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote