View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 09:27 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodylee View Post
I just talked to my landlord, she's a very nice lady but I'm questioning her ethics right now.

She asked me to get the husband to go to costco and by a window unit that we can use until tomorrow. She said to SAVE ALL THE PACKING MATERIALS AND RETURN IT OVER THE WEEKEND! I don't think so! Her mom is in the hospital right now so I'm trying to cut her some slack but Jeez!
I also wouldn't do something like this but would hope that she was concerned about you having to spend money for a hotel and trying to offer an option, however misgiuded.

On the other hand the last window air conditioner I purchased at Walmart a couple of years ago was only $80 and cools my bedroom perfectly so that might be a better investment than staying at a hotel and then you will have one on hand for the future.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
Anonymous
Jules A is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (08-18-2011), SallyC (08-18-2011)