View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 09:46 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

How about this:

Or this:

Or even this:

Well, today is the big day! My husband was able to speak with the Public Advocate yesterday, and they discussed voluntary vs. involuntary. Now that he will already be at the new facility, he doesn't think the hearing will be necessary, and he can sign himself in voluntarily.

DH is probably already at the new facility. I told him to call me or have someone call me if there was still the possibility of a hearing, which had originally been scheduled for 2 pm this afternoon.

I feel much better about this now. My intent was never to take away his rights or have him locked up in this place for a long period of time... I was merely trying to get him out of his present facility, where had has been for 2 whole months, and into this new one. Hopefully, they will review his meds and try to get him in better shape. There seems to be something missing, so I hope they can figure it out.

I was in such conflict yesterday after the discussions here on the forum that I had lower intestinal pains all day long. It's a bit better today, but I haven't eaten anything yet...

It's another stormy, rainy day today. Part of our yard is covered with water. It has no place to go, since we had about 8 inches of rain since Sunday .... ...ENOUGH ALREADY!

I will keep you all posted and, again, thank you for your help and support

You all have been a big, big help

Andrea 1/24/83-1/18/11

My grandchildren

** friend me on Facebook: Jacquie Grande Preston

** L4/L5 fusion w/ hardware in 2002; taking daily pain meds
** proud Grandma of Angelo, age 8, Julianna, age 6, and Penny, 10 months

MY HUSBAND & I ARE RETIRED AND ENJOYING LIFE !!
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (08-18-2011), Dmom3005 (08-18-2011), Mari (08-18-2011), waves (08-18-2011)