View Single Post
Old 08-19-2011, 06:48 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

http://www.wilsonssyndrome.com/wilso...rome-symptoms/

Try here and see if any of it sounds helpful. I had the bug crawling issue but since 5 epidurals that has slowed down a lot, but not the cold. The supplements this dr offers seem to help me with the cold, doesn't totally go away but isn't as frequent. Try taking your temp as they suggest for 30 days and see what the average is. Mine is 97.4. I had some as low as 95.9. I seldom if ever sweat, but heat really bothers me. I've had to find a compromise in dressing and take a jacket everywhere. Avoiding getting too cold is very helpful to me.

I'm so sorry you are suffering this way as I know it is stressful enough but when you add that everyone thinks you are a head case, well, it really complicates things. You are the one who needs to learn and care for yourself, not harm yourself. Try finding an endocrinologist who can help diagnose you maybe.

Don't give up hope. Dr's are human, and it is easier for them to put it back on you in the way of mental illness instead of saying, I don't know what is causing this. I use distraction because many time meds don't work. Maybe during a particular difficult time you can walk intensely or do a puzzle, something that takes total concentration.

don't give up. I'll be praying for you, Kitty.

"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (08-19-2011), gabbycakes (08-20-2011)