Old 08-19-2011, 07:48 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed A View Post
I'm on Tramadol ER (200 mg) and have a script of Tramadol (for the break thru pains). It (regular Tramadol)says every 6 hours. Most days, I only use 1-2 during the afternoon. Some days, however, I take 4-5. is there anything else that can be prescribed? It does work, but, if I'm in a lot of pain, I have to take 1 more. Anyone else have this problem?
I think 4 or 5 tramadol 200mg? a day is too much. When you get in that range you run the risk to side effects...some people may have seizures or other neuro effects. So I would discuss this dosing with your doctor ASAP.

I am still on vacation and have to be brief today. Will be back next weekend for more thorough postings.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote