View Single Post
Old 08-19-2011, 08:36 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Judy

I'm really sorry about the vision problems you're having. Hopefully the surgery will correct it. MS has affected my vision drastically. I can still see but it seems to get a little worse with each passing year. Could be age helping it along, too.

I'm glad you still drive. I still do every once in a while. If the planets all line up correctly and I'm having a "good" vision day and my son can let me use his car then I'm all set to go to the grocery store! It's my one big outing I look forward to. Believe it or not I do enjoy grocery shopping but only if I can go during an "off hour" when it's not so crowded.

Hopefully the weather will be nicer for us here in the south and the awful heat will subside a little.

I hope your levels of pain are helped by the injections. I know it gets old and tiresome to have to put so much effort into trying to get a few hours/days of pain free living.

Hi Sox! Miss you around here but I know you're a busy girl. Maybe once school starts you'll get some breathing room. Sorry about the pain you deal with, too. It is exhausting.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
NurseNancy (08-20-2011), soxmom (08-19-2011)