View Single Post
Old 03-14-2007, 04:12 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Man, I feel blessed as well and I'll try to keep the story as short as possible...right! LOL

My daughter on her way home from work last night on the interstate. She was in the passing lane, when the traffic started to slow a lot. She thought, oh god, it's probably an accident. So she flipped on her flasher lights and started braking. The semi in front of her pulled into the right lane just in time for her to see some big green thing sitting right in the passing lane.

She swerved into the right lane just missing a rocking chair! It had fallen out of a pickup and the man and his son were running down the interstate to try to get to the chair.

She watched in her rearview mirror as a red car kept going fast and careened right into the rocking chair. She started to lose control as the woman behind her crashed into the red car shoving it UNDERNEATH a semi in the right lane. The car who hit the red car spun twice and flew into the median ditch. The girl in the red car came flying right out from under the semi, went over the median across the oncoming lanes, spun and stopped!

Part of her car was still hanging from the semi. Yet, Cara watched as all of the people involved in the accident got out of their cars! Even the girl who went under the semi. She got out and was wandering around and was cut up from flying glass.

Daughter watched the whole thing in her rearview mirror!

I'm so sorry for the other people, but so overjoyed that it wasn't my daughter who had the accident. So, I feel very blessed.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote