View Single Post
Old 08-19-2011, 08:05 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Fainting spell was about 3 weeks ago. DH and DS heard me fall and came in. I have total amnesia as to the event. Slurred speech lasted about one hour, so I am told. DH and DD did not think to take me to ER. I was acting happy, drunk and it probably lulled them into thinking putting me to bed and having me sleep was the right choice. When I found out what happened the next night at 11 PM, I waited until the next day. Called doctor and he sent me to ER.

Had an EEG - normal. MRI shows activity.

As to what happened leading to the fall, no one was there...including me (as far as memory!). Proverbial lights were on but no one was home.

After insurance pays, I am confident that our pocketbook will be $500 or so lighter and docs will say, we have no idea, just let us know when it happens again.

I had not had any cannabis during the day nor the evening. Nothing unusual happened. Just the sx of nausea began afterwards and has not abated.

Thanks for the well wishes. Although I will never be at peace with MS, I realize I have no control over the progress. I must say I am flattered that anyone is reading my MMJ thread.

Last edited by Aarcyn; 08-19-2011 at 08:11 PM. Reason: one more thing to add.
Aarcyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dmplaura (08-19-2011), SallyC (08-19-2011)