View Single Post
Old 08-19-2011, 08:06 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Confused nervous about social security decision

Hi I am new here and I have read a few posts by others but just wanted to post my situation. I applied for disability almost 3 years ago (dec 2008) and just had my hearing on july 12th. I thought the hearing went unusually well. The vocational expert they hired testified I coyuld not work. The judge ordered me to have 2 additional clinical exams done (one was psych exam for depression and anxiety and the other was general exam for hurt shoulder). I feel as though they went well also. The judge said he ordered it because it was 2009 when the last dr report was entered as it took 2 yrs for a hearing. He wanted an update. Actually am worse than first reports. The judge received these exams back and have my case and said he is going to make a decision. He received it a few days ago. I am on pins and needles as this has been a very stressful journey. Usually decisions are made here before a week is up. Helllppppp me anybody... I feel like I'm going to burst from waiting. Okay I just had to vent.
ladydeedee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote