Thread: Today I.....
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2007, 05:38 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Today I am seeing even more green in the fields! I do think we may see a spring after all! I missed gardening, though... one of those things I'll probably never do again... but my daughter and my husband want to put in a garden this year.

Oh, you guys are all so cute! I don't have any old pictures in my computer... I could post some of the grandchildren, but that's a whole 'nother story.

Dawn, I saw my doctor on Monday too, and he said the exact same thing. Are you taking Lyrica? He upped my dose to 225 mg... 3 75 mg capsules a day. He also wanted to schedule me for an SGB, but I need to line up some financing first. My auto insurance is exhausted, and my private health insurance is not being very cooperative with accident related bills. So, have a call into my lawyer, and will try to schedule it soon. Have you done any research on it? My doc said it wouldn't be that much different than some of the other injections I've had.

I hope they've caught yours early enough to make a difference with treatment. My doctor told me mine was also in the very early stages; he can't promise anything, but he did say he usually sees it in later stages than where I am now. He drew a line on the back of my file to explain the continuum with TOS and RSD... with "no problems" on one end of the line... then TOS... then TOS with nerve irritation... then TOS with nerve irritation and beginning autonomic symptoms... then TOS and full-blown RSD. He said the progression can go either way, depending on the direction it was already headed. He felt I had probably been somewhere between nerve irritation and autonomic symptoms all along, and have bumped up a bit toward the RSD end of the continuum. He did add CRPS Type II to my report.

So sorry about your little doggie... I have a sick daughter, too, but no throwing up thankfully!

Hope you all are having a nice week, without too much pain.