View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 11:51 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by klynng View Post
Our stories are very similar; I was diagnosed in May with a mild case of MG. I struggle with the same thing - it's really hard to know what's MG related versus what is anxiety or something else. Last night I went out to dinner with friends and I was laughing and smiling a lot (a good thing!) but my smile muslces actually started to feel tired. Was I just laughing/smiling more than usual or was it MG? I've had the same breathing thing too - feeling like it's hard to take a full breath but not sure if it was MG or anxiety. I'm trying to listen to my body but since I'm young and otherwise very healthy and active, I don't want to make more of this than it is (since I was diagnosed with a mild case - I know that for others MG is certainly a very big deal and not to be taken lightly), if that makes sense. Maybe we can share tips as we start to figure it out .

I'm only Mestinon right now too. The uncertainty of what MG may bring in the future is a challenge but I've also tried to use it as motivation to take the absolute best care of myself that I can. I am strict about going to bed on time, I don't drink, and I eat only whole foods. Those have certainly been really positive changes for me.
Hello KlynnG! I would love to hear more about your story and get in touch. Not sure how to send you a direct message via this Forum so can you please email me and we can keep in touch that way? *edit*

Last edited by Chemar; 08-20-2011 at 12:06 PM. Reason: email address removed fro privacy...best send PMs and exchange email that way
KatG11 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote