View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 05:47 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone whe responed (and to others who I hope will respond).

I didn't actually have a lot of expectations but you all provided me with some good info. The website Koala supplied about the nerve that runs from the abdomen down into the groin was particularly close to the symptoms I have.

I've been on those pudendal nerve sites before and about a week or two ago I thought that condition most closely matched mine. I've since backed off of that assumption a bit but still consider it.

The posts about other men who had conditions affecting the same region were helpful too. Makes me feel as though I'm not the only one in the world with this problem. And I've certainly considered that it could be a herniated disk issue.

So basically I need to see a neurologist I suppose.

But I do still have some other questions. I'm curious if after 13 years i'm beyond help and that my nerve(s) are too far damaged to be helped. Also, are there any supplements etc. that can reduce tingling? Like I said i'm waiting for the Lyrica to kick in but in case it doesn't, i'll be searching far and wide for any other medicine to help.

Thanks again. The info you all provided me could have me finally headed in the right direction.
elmwood is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (08-28-2011), Koala77 (08-21-2011), MelodyL (09-19-2011)