View Single Post
Old 03-14-2007, 06:35 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Use to Be,

I can't tell you what to do on that but I will say that not many Drs. will even do the sympathethemy. There is one girl on the Thoracic Outlet Forum that had one, I'm thinking her name is Beth but she has started coming back on there you might want to go to the TOS forum also and ask for her and get her input on it.

Every Dr. I have seen and there has been too many to count says it is a definate no. I am amazed actually that there are Drs. out there still wanting to do them. It makes you wonder how much money is involved in their thinking.

There will be others that will come and give you some thought on this. Do a lot of research and do get other opinions from other Drs. Also see if you might find other things to help with the RSD.

I always mention blocks. I don't remember if you have had any and I do know they don't help everyone but I believe in them.

I feel bad for any of you that are dealing with the RSDS at it's worse. Today the weather was cold and I have been taking extra Methadone.

I hope you start seeing some better days.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote