Thread: Woe is I
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 11:00 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I feel your whine, really I do. You don't need to explain here, that's what's so great about this place. We can air these feelings without fear of backlash, discrimination or misunderstanding or whatever.

I am one of those still pushing on and asking myself why? Always have fleeting thoughts of not working retail and enjoying my life. But then I think what will those "other people" think?

Well, you are there, and you are able to not go to work but you are worrying about this and sometimes, what those others think. It is ok that you have made your choice, and that you accept and admit those limitations that your body has given you at this stage. The others will feel frustrated (that will never end) but you only need to answer to yourself and your heart and your God. We all love and understand you and that's the great thing about this place. It is almost like it is our temple, our temple for acceptance for this thing called MS that we all share and isn't always good, but it brings us together and you know you can come here for unconditional love, understanding, and acceptance.

Turn Left at the next election.

RRMS DX 01/28/03 Started Copaxone again on 12/09/09
ewizabeth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Blessings2You (08-21-2011), hollym (08-22-2011), SallyC (08-21-2011)