View Single Post
Old 03-14-2007, 06:59 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I got a real headache today! Yipee how nice tylenol took care of it! Rejoicing over the fact it was not from my C-spine! LOL

OK Sis you ate our peanuts....now we got to get somthing else. LOL
Got rid of my bike today. Daughter does NOT want me to ride it and hubby was very glad when I said I was selling it! OK, so now I got to find something to ride. Hmmmmmmmmm, lest see......I'll think of something. Maybe an adult 3 wheel bike. Hee hee, can't fall off that! That was what I wanted in the first place.

Great for you Wendy...so good to go off BP meds! You're gonna make it through this week and next week has just GOT to be better. Remember, we're gonna stomp that balloon. LOL Course we might fall on our seats trying to do it.

Befuddled, I understand the yo-yo weight. Sorry you are off your WW. I would try it but it is too complicated and expensive for me. Somehow I have got to learn to eat in moderation. Now if someone will explain that word, maybe I could try it. Someday all of us are going to get the weight off and keep it off.

Bizi, hello and hugs. Hope you had a good day.

Where is Nancy & Sue? Also got to look for Jan's post. Missing Curious too. Wonder where Lizzard is? Come on yall are ya hidding. Glad jo55 is here! If I missed somebody it's not on purpose it's brainfog or old age or maybe both. Froggie

Last edited by froglady; 03-14-2007 at 07:03 PM. Reason: Whoops Sue posted about the same time I was trying to write mine. Hi Sue :)
froglady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote