View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 08:17 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile SSDI CDR Review

Kelly: I just had my SSDI CDR for Bi-Polar and even though they review everyone at some point. It is vere difficult for them to take you off of SSDI if your going to your Doctor and still taking your medication, especially if the Doctor says you have gotten worse. I know this because I had a friend that worked in the field. Please don't make yourself worry about it. Believe me I stressed for so long, and it took them about two months to complete my review my claim. What type of form did they send you to complete to return to them, the short form or the long form?

Tom

UOTE=kellysf;797526]I've been on SSDI for 4 years. I have Thoracic Outlet Syndrome, migraines and DDD. I haven't worked, go to my doctor regularly and have had to increase my medications since my pain has increased.

I am in the process of being reviewed by Social Security. They sent me to a doctor and he "examined" me. It was a really bizarre appointment.

I'm worried that reviewing my medical records, alone, didn't satisfy Social Security and they had me seen by their doctor? Is this typical? Should I be worried about getting kicked off?

My treating physician said not to worry as I've actually gotten worse since I was initially approved by Soc. Sec.

Any thoughts are appreciated.

Kelly[/QUOTE]
newtons1971 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote