Old 08-21-2011, 10:31 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCarGal View Post
"What do you need?! An adrenaline splash in the face? Danger, Will Robinson, danger!"
yeah... about. except i've been running on adrenaline for too long already (mania). times i was actually flushed from it. i don't really want that back. it was starting to get annoying. not all of it was fun and woohoo.
i got meds uptuned and downtuned and had breakthrough sx that came and went and finally came on harder again and throughout all that some was mixed. mixed is baaaaaahhhhhd....

maybe just a drop or so of adrenaline though. because wherever it went, it went... it's gone... bye bye, tada, see ya in another two years maybe four... and now i'm like .

also suffering heat-frustration. no that is not a typo. if i were a dog i'd hang my tongue out. then i'd have someone stretch it and go for the Gene Simmons doggie lookalike cup.

idea . i am going to put the fan on TWO.

-----------------------

But, i digress. yeah. i figure i better start lookin at these cert courses. so far only found 2 that start in a month... will have to see if there's time to register.

if there is, i may quit my job with due notice and do that. and especially if i choose the diluted one (better for me i think) i could try and cold-call some schools, say, hey, i'm CURRENTLY ENROLLED in a cert class... hint hint i'm serious this isn't a patch between jobs... and see. might not get a perm slot but might get some sub work.

~ waves ~
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (08-21-2011), DiMarie (08-21-2011), Dmom3005 (08-21-2011)