Thread: Coupons on ebay
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 11:51 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

That's a good idea. I try to use coupons on the things I buy most often but it's usually cleaning products because there just aren't alot of coupons for produce or unprocessed foods.

I looked into one of the extreme couponing websites that was suggested.......looks like the "extreme couponers" have caused alot of the big chain grocery stores to really take a look at their coupon policies and make some changes.

The site I liked no longer offers full inserts. Only clipped individual coupons. And they had a big announcement that stores were changing their policies to only allow one transaction and a limit on the number of coupons a person could use for one product.

Jules, I still clip all the coupons in the Sunday paper inserts even though I don't use many of them. Let me know if there's some you want and I'll be happy to send them to you. I'd be happy to know somebody got to use them!
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jules A (08-22-2011), Vonn07 (08-23-2011)