View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 12:04 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Family...ugh.

I haven't called my sis for weeks...she was in the hospital. I promised I would call (she NEVER calls me, even when I tell her I'll call her right back so she won't get the large bill).
I tried several times to call her but the calls weren't going through...stupid me, I should have tried calling the hospital's main number, but my cognitive brain doesn't think at that high level
Then I started with IBS and this tingling/chest/headache thingy, so I kind of forgot about my sis...which of course makes it worse when I call now, since it's been well over a month...

We have had a rocky relationship over the years...been in and out of contact...and when I talk to her, it's all about all the things that are wrong in her life both medically and personally...it drains me physically and mentally...so I think my mind conventiently forgets to call her until 11 at night, when it's too late.

I do love her, and we don't have the poisonous problems you and your fam have, Dej...for your own health you are doing exactly what you must do. Stay away from them in every way...

Last edited by Debbie D; 08-21-2011 at 12:05 PM. Reason: typo
Debbie D is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
hollym (08-22-2011)