View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 02:19 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Frown A bit of advice please!

So sometimes I just feel like the stupidest person in the history of the world! I have this thing where I'll get so nervouse I about what people think I won't do anything until the last minute when I'm freaking out and on the verge of tears

As an example I forgot my binder at school over summer but I was so afraid to tell my mom that I never ended up doing anything about it (right now I know I have a lot of the stuff in that binder that I need in some form in online storage so I SHOULD be safe) I know it'd be better if I do say something but I just get so nervouse because I know she'll get put out with me (which isn't the worst thing in the world I know but it still makes me feel just so horrible and like I want to go hide and never come out )and by now there's really nothing she can do anyways so what's the point of saying?

I really want to break this habbit but I don't know how; I always end up freaking out and never saying anything or I can never seem to find the right time, it feels like every time is the worst time. In the end it's worse than if I just said in the beginning and my mom gets put out anyways (if I end up ever saying, sometimes I just can't tell her if I find some other way around it; like now for example)

Any advice to help break this habbit?