View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 03:14 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default T7-8 central posterior disk herniation

Hello Iam new to this forum!! I had a L5, S1 disk fusion in 2008 due to a work related injury! Found Out a year and a half later i also have a small Disk Buldge at l4 Level. There was nothing wrong at this level Before the L5,S1 Disk fusion! About 6 months ago i was haveing alot of chest pain So i went to my doctor Did EKG Was normal! Just ealth with the pain!! Three weeks ago went back to doctor complaing of same problem. They took xrays and found out that Their is slight anterior Wedging of t6,t7,and t8.There is minimal spur formation about the t8-9 intervertebral disk space.Narrowing of the t7-8 and t8-9 intervertebral disk space.Degenerative disk disease from t7-9. Then went for mri a findings where at t7-8 there is a narrowing of the disk space seen with a central posterior disk herniation with impingement on the thecal sac and spinal cord!! How serious is this! Don't really want to go through another surgery! Any Help would be great. Also for the last three years i haven't done anything, Includeing any type of work.Iam only 41!!
injrd back 1970 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote