View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 10:01 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default food IS medicine

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblyshar View Post
hi all,

I ordered fava juice from international gourmet for my dad. His main symptom is tremor and he has not been prescribed medication yet. I've been trying to find things to help him. I was wondering if fava juice helped with tremors for anoyone?

Shar

hi Shar,

Yes - fava juice has helped me a lot. Less tremor, bradykinesia, better balance are the noticeable changes.
I am reminded that food actually "talks" to our DNA. (google Bruce Lipton)

For example, its not the elements that the food contains that is as dynamic as that foods ability to instruct our bodies to make their own same elements of that food - also the accompanying enzymes contained in tthe food must help. When Hippocrates said "Let food be thy medicine" it was for good reason!

I also take an aryuvedic combination that has a very small amount of terristis tribulus and other herbs which may be helping too as well as 2 pills of 25/100 carb-levo per day (down from 4 since startingg the fava juice)

md

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.”
~ Nikola Tesla
moondaughter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote