Thread: Hi from Tamara
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 10:51 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart a big ol' HEY!

Hi Tamara, I'm sorry you are still having such a hard time. My thoughts and prayers go out to you, girl. Thanks for checking in!

Tied, congrats on your engagement! You know it's real love when pain doesn't scare them away. So happy for you!! and glad you have made it thru the thyroid stuff - good luck on the salavatory glands (my SIL is undergoing the same).

I'm working hard on some childhood issues and of course pain goes along with... well, just about everything, doesn't it? Still turning down the nerve oblation surgery as long as I have some decent days. Coaching my brother thru Advanced Cervical Degeneration pain. Trying to heal my heart and DH #2's as well. Still caring for elderly mom, but on a much scaled back schedule (for psych reasons). We got her "Life Alert", a great alternative to a facility! 1 child graduated college, 1 a Jr. this year.

Psych Doc says to find some "fun" things to do in my life. We all know how hard that is to do. I signed up for an Organic Gardening class in Feb. (all materials provided, no carrying stuff!)

"It is what it is."

Last edited by astern; 08-22-2011 at 01:27 PM. Reason: add
astern is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
tied (08-22-2011), tshadow (08-28-2011)