View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 06:37 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi! Well, I started the mirror therapy on my own about a week ago or less... I followed the instructions of the YouTube video. I did have more pain every night i did it (I did it for no more than ffive or ten minutes each day) and used everything I have to make my pain less. But, I can move my foot significantly more, which is a bit for regular standards, but for me it's great improvement. It does hurt more but it's tolerable. It started to get really bad one day so I went to the hbot chamber. I felt even worse then, but the next day I definitely saw the biggest improvement. I don't know how or if it can be done if you have red in both legs. However, I did notice thar if I also involve my hands, exactly in the way the person does it in the video, but moving the hands simultaneously, my mirror neurons in my brain felt more act active. I guess its worth trying it for a few minutes, even if with the hands only but without moving the feet, or painful areas very much, just a bit, and mostly moving the healthy limbs. It might hurt a bit, but do no more that it's tolerable. Y,ou know your body and should know what pain threshold not to cross.

Definitely try the Vitaminc c infusions though, they are amaaaaaaaaaazing!

Hugs to all"
janejane is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote