View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 03:31 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Cool Hi Kit

Hi Kit,

Are you a newbee? You are very welcome to our little chat room, we're a good caring bunch and I've had some of the best support here.

Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it. I've had restless legs for a few years (since my first discectomy in 1994) but it wasn't like it is now, this is well beyone restless legs, my arms are moving everywhere, they're up in the air, they are spread out, one arm could be up in the air the other hand on my face, i rub my hands together, I rub moisturiser on my legs! Then my legs they're worse, I stretch my legs out, they're up in the air, one at a time, they cross legs and they move any which way possible. I wonder if it's related to neuro problems with my back, my stim is on 24hrs.

You're right about not gettiing a proper nights sleep, i wake up tired and now I'm beginning to understand why. It's not something I feel worried about but should I mention it to my consultant do you think? It's getting much worse.

Do you mind me asking what meds you got for your problem, PM me if you don't feel comfortable putting it on here, if you prefer to answer at all.

Thanks again,

Sinéad xxx
Sophie_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (08-24-2011), Rrae (08-23-2011)