View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 05:43 PM
kittycapucine1974

kittycapucine1974

Hi, theoriginalcool:

If you have had your RSD for six months, can your doctors, working together, find a cure for you? I sincerely hope so, as I know it is not funny to live with this syndrome for months or years, let alone for the rest of your life.

Where is your RSD? Is it localized to one area of your body or do you have full body RSD? What is your treatment to control your RSD pain and other symptoms?

Quote: "Today actually is my worse day yet as well." No kidding, we will all be companions of pain and misery. I am saying it again: "What the h*** are scientists or researchers waiting for to find a permanent cure for RSD?" It seems to me that they are interested in cancer or AIDS, for example, but that they do not care about RSD because there are not enough patients with this syndrome to allow pharmaceutical companies to earn as much money as they would with cancer or AIDS.

Quote: "It's a beautiful hot and sunny summer day, and I am FROZEN to the core." I understand you so, so much. I can stand under the hot sun, with a jacket and thick blanket, and still be FROZEN, just like you.

Quote: "I only have it in my left foot/leg, but I feel the cold all over." Are you saying you have RSD in your left foot/leg? I first had my RSD in my left knee. Then my RSD moved all the way down to the tip of my toes and all the way up to half my thigh. Years later, my RSD finally became full body RSD. I think you should ask your doctors if your RSD is not moving into your whole body, so they can help you better, according to your needs.

Quote: "I am actually shivering as I write." Before I started Avlocardyl (propranolol), a beta blocker, I could shake so bad that, like you, my writing would be unreadable.

You are going to think I am crazy, but I wish I could take RSD in my grip and throw it in a burning fire, so it knows what it does to us before it dies.

Quote: "I hope for your sake an mine that tomorrow will be a day that doesn't hold quite intense of a pain as today." I hope so too!