View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 05:56 PM
kittycapucine1974

kittycapucine1974

Hi, Michael:

Quote: "I understand that although French Polynesia became a full overseas collectivity of France in 2004, it is not a Department per se. Nevertheless its citizens are French, with representatives in the National Assembly and able to vote in French presidential elections." You understand right. I wish French Polynesia would become a department, but there are people who do not want this; this is the independantist political party, who wants independance from France. Then misery, especially for the poor people, would set in in
French Pölynesia.

Quote: "From everything you have said, your level of medical care for CRPS/RSD is markedly below what a resident of a major French city would expect and receive." You are right again.

Quote: "Accordingly, have you considered consulting with an attorney to see if it is lawful and/or constitutional to provide two levels of health care to French citizens, depending on where they are situated?" Since 2004, health care is not a competency of France, but of French Polynesia. This was the choice of the i****** who voted for tthe political party that chose political autonomy from France, except for a very few things, like jails. The next time I see a lawyer, I will make sure to ask him the question you just mentioned.