View Single Post
Old 03-15-2007, 02:25 AM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

Sorry, if I do not understand your exact question, but I assume they are talking about doing a never block at C7. Nerev blocks are an excellent way of ruling factor and if it helps out than this may be the root of the problem. Emg's are not always the best indicator of the problem, though it is a good starting place. I have had Scalene, pectoral and trapezious blocks which according to 3 of the doctors I see said that these are a positive indicator since they rmoved the pain totally for a short period of time. Along with my EMG which show brachial disorders therefore it can be concluded as TOS. I also have CRPS/RSD... this proven by pain, swelling and heightened sensory perception. This includes the rubbing of my clothed actually hurts, cold on my hands makes my skin *BURN* feels like it is on fire right down to the bone and now with my nerevs being in a hay-wire statemy right big toe up the arch of my foot. I hope that I was able to answer somwe of you questions.... though sure there will be others around to help!

First you forget names, then you forget faces.
Then you forget to pull up your zipper.
But it's worse when you forget to pull it down.

DDayMBB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote