View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 06:59 PM
kittycapucine1974

kittycapucine1974

Hi, Pete:

Quote: "You may want to print some things, and take them to your doctor." Doctors do not usually appreciate over-informed patients who come with printouts from the Internet. They do not trust Internet, although many of its web sites are reliable. They do not like to feel challenged, if what the printouts say is different from what they say. They do not want to take the time to read and discuss what is on the printouts... However, I always have some printouts with me, in case I meet a more open doctor who is willing to read and talk about what the printouts say.

Quote: "I've learned, that probably no one, will take action for you, unless you find a VERY KIND ADVOCATE! But, try everyone, every organization, from the Red Cross on out." You are right, I need an advocate but, unfortunately for me, advocates just seem to be impossible for me to find. In French Polynesia, there is not even one patient advocate organization, including the Red Cross.

Quote: "It's No way to live, BUT, You've got to fight those feelings of suicide!" If my body decides not to tolerate the full and effective dosage of the beta blocker (Avlocardyl - propranolol) I need to control the feelings of icy cold and of insects and if the same thing happens with calcium channel blockers, the questions concerning what you said would be: "Who will win the fight of the feelings of suicide? Me or these feelings?" and "What about the feelings of icy cold and insects if my body refuses to tolerate beta blockers or calcium channel blockers at their full and effective dosage?" Hopefully, I should find out some time next week.

Quote: "You'll scare any friends you have! And, it won't help." True friends should be there in good as well as in bad times; if they flee in bad times, then they are not true friends.

Quote: "Keep to your prayers!" I have prayed God to cure me for almost ten years and nothing happened. Maybe God is fleeing me also. *admin edit*

Quote: "You need those, more than those Devilish thoughts!" You are right, but it is difficult when RSD is so, so much stronger than me.

Quote: "We're All here for you." You are all good friends.

Thanks for your kind words.

Last edited by Chemar; 08-23-2011 at 09:24 PM. Reason: as per guidelines

"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (08-24-2011)