View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 10:34 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

My son is checking out Belmont now.....and shockingly, my husband (who has been poo-pooing anything NOT Berklee) REALLY REALLY likes the looks of it.

I can't remember what the article was from that we got our first list of top schools for audio engineering, but I guess we do need to do some updated searches. Because it is such an up and coming field, there could be more recently certified with that major.

Dang.....I had my plan all formed for the condo in FL a few hours from son #1 at U Miami and son #2 who is interested in Florida State.

Oh....and....UPDATE....finally got to talk with SSA today and the new amounts start officially next month. I discovered I got an extra check for $1802 this month on Aug 1st from SSDI when I went to transfer my regular check $1823 into my regular checking account. Because they are now updated with 'no more WC for me', I will get $1888 a month now (so they sent a back pay check) and my kids will be bumped up to $472 each. That will all certainly help me get back on track

Gee, this looks like a great place to sit and have a picnic with my yummy bone !
finz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote