View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 10:41 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default im scared. worse pain ever.

Ok long story short I got two sports concussion a little less then two months apart. I was knocked out in both of them. I am in my 4th month. I am so much better but still dealing with these damn headaches.

Sometimes it's just pain or it may be pain and presure. Sometimes I have migraine type of pain. My doc has me on sometype of anti-depressent that has been aproved for headache and migraine pain. Some days I have a constent headache that last for two or three days. Some days they are off and on. And then I may be headache free for 4 or 5 days then bam the headaches come back.

NOW, for the last week or so I have been getting intense pains in my head like nothing I have ever experienced. I only get them on the right side of my head. These pains are way worse then any type of migraine pain I have had. The weird thing is the pain only last from seconds to at the most 3 or 4 minutes. I find these pains very scary and they almost bring me to my knees. What in the world is going on? Anybody else had this? I am out of work so I can not afford going to the doctor.
Xoe22 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote