View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 11:38 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default celexa 20 mg question

Hi all, I have been on celexa for about a couple of months now. I had a difficult time for the first few days with it however when the first week was up it was working out really well. I could tell it was working...you could see it. I ran out of meds for 5 days and then was prescribed more for 6months by my pcp until I returned to the psychiatrist. Every since I have been back on it (same med and dosage) I don't see the change and my condition has gotten worse. I have been taking it again for a month and I don't see any positive change at all....actually I am worse now than when I started. For those 5 days I was off them - omg.... it was horrible. I don't like the person I am off the medication - I was hallucinating, uncontrollable muscle movement and extreme sadness (worse than before med). I don't know what to do. I am afraid to try a different med and I haven't reported it yet to my psychiatrist because I am afraid. How does that happen...a medication is working just fine for you and then it just stops and you are worse?????
ladydeedee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote