View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 12:50 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrae View Post
Very well said, Mark! (and everyone else who contributed)

And, you guessed it, the 'sleep on it' clause (or 'cool down period', as another friend put it) was a whopping 72 hours, of which has elapsed already, so to pursue this any further I spose would require a law-suit of sorts. I'm sure the legal fees would overshadow that of the cost of this purchase (of which I am too embarrassed to disclose )
We have all been there...you should first contact the company, if no results write the BBB and some other consumer reporting agencies in your area and where their main office is located. The sales guy's nameshould be on the contract. This sounds like one of those pushy seminars and they do not need negative feedback floating around. I am no lawyer, but I think in court it would be a he said-you said situation, you having to prove what you asked about a specific conditon. Publication of their business practices is more effective even though they are given a chance to respond and less then a legit business may get nasty. Better Business Bureau has worked wonderfully for me.
JB63 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jomar (08-28-2011), Mark56 (08-24-2011), Rrae (08-25-2011)