Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

Kittycappucine
I sent you a PM to explain some of the things you asked, including a link to our guidelines which explain some things further
http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/showthread.php?t=1293

re your questions about the Survivors of Suicide forum
firstly, yes, there are members there who have RSD and secondly, it is called survivors of suicide not because everyone there has survived a suicide attempt but because they have survived even the thoughts of it, and for others, sadly they are the surviving family or friends of a loved one who has taken their own life. If you would just go there and maybe start by reading the threads "stickied" on top ...I think you will find a lot of support.
here is that link again
http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/forum29.html

I am glad your psychiatrist was able to encourage you by explaining your feelings to you.

because of the issues related to the guidelines in this thread, I need to close it now. I hope you understand and that you will also please read my PM explaining further. If you have further questions or comments for me, I would request that you please PM me and I will do my best to explain and to help.

You are very welcome to start a new thread here related to your struggles with RSD, but I am going to have to ask that you please not post more suicide posts on this forum. Thanks for understanding that this is nothing personal but is related to what is clearly stated in those guidelines, to which every member agrees when they register at NeuroTalk. We care very much about all of you and the guidelines are designed to help this be a safe and supportive place

wishing you comfort and hope
Chemar

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
"Thanks for this!" says:
ballerina (08-24-2011), fmichael (08-24-2011)