View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 08:58 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Confused Questions, of course!

Hi All!
I have had some difficulty with my SCS and wanted some experienced opinions from any of you. At my last appt. with my doc, he stated he really did not know what to do next. He offered removal of the unit, but it is helping in some areas so I do not want to do that. The concerns that I am having now are the almost daily headaches when I use the best program, when the rep did the program she did something that caused an immediate crushing migraine and then she backed it off. I am also having so much shoulder and upper neck pain. Some days i wish i could just take my arm off and hang it in the closet to get some relief from the shoulder problems. This has since spread down across the back of my shoulder and down to the bottom of the scapula. I am back on percocet to help take the edge off of the pain but it does not help enough. I am doing the exercises that the doc told me to do. So I guess what I am asking is what to do next? Any help, as always, will be appreciated. Lisa
Lisa in Ohio is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (08-24-2011), ron h (08-25-2011), Rrae (08-25-2011), Sophie_ (08-31-2011)