Thread: Rainy Thursday~
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2007, 07:46 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Well it is raining here right now Billie and Alffe. Tomorrow morning it will start to snow. Sigh. March in New England.
Thanks to this med problem I am having I think I am having panic attacks in my sleep. I am waking up drenched in sweat. As I sit here typing right now the back of my nightgown is drying. Thank goodness that I see the pnurse at 1:30 today. I can't stay on this roller coaster anymore. Just a few more hours I keep telling myself.
I have had my trazodone knocked up so I can sleep but something tells me the Valium is messing with that too. That is it, I am going back on my original med. It worked and didn't cause me all this grief. So there!
Okay on topic again. The "D" is going well. I actually bought a pint of Ben and Jerry's Vanilla ice cream and it isn't gone in three sittings. Heck, There is still half in the container. Went down another couple of pounds as I posted on the loss thread so that makes me happy.
Hopefully I can keep it up this time, but this weather oy vay! I have a membership to a gym but with my med problems, people and crowds I have issues with.
Well that is it for me so far today. I will come back and let you all know what the nurse says today.
Have a great day everyone.

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. -- Goethe

Diagnoses: FM, Sciatica, Rosacea, Piriformis Syndrome, SI joint disfunction, Joint Facet Syndrome L3-L5, Pinched Nerve (somewhere on the left side), Depression, Anxiety and Bipolar II

Last edited by fiberowendy2000; 03-15-2007 at 09:30 AM. Reason: whoops bad weather report...tomorrow morning instead of tomorrow night for snow!
fiberowendy2000 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote