View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 12:36 AM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart Rachel!!!!

You go girl! You go for the gold and sieze life as though you are fully in touch with the blessing each day the measured pain management through use of the stimulator can deliver you!!! I pray you reach your personal goal of achievement in pain management since you have elected to proceed, and that through it you become fully vested in the passing forward of your blessings to others who will follow you wondering what is this technology all about! You deserve the best!

My Seventeen Second Miracle today was being at the gas station as a young mother coasted her fuel-less Honda SUV to a stop alongside our Eagle Talon. She definitely needed help getting the next twenty feet to the pump and there I was with cane in hand........ Nope, she would not allow me to push, but she, my wife, Cleo, and a bruiser of another guy joined hands pushing the Honda as I "drove" the powerless vehicle safely to the pump for her fuel. So cool! We all were able to participate in the miracle of helping one another succeed. Then I let her know she had just received her Seventeed Second Miracle of the day and encouraged her to read the book by that title. She was so pumped, I believe she may in fact do so.

Now it is to you Rachel. You are in line to be able to pass miracles of encouragement to others. I KNOW by GOD I would never have been at that fuel pump, able to organize help for her to get into position for fuel had I not received the MIRACLE of my Boston Scientific Precision Plus SCS. Opportunity for you to gain life anew is possible and I pray awaiting you.

Remembering how hard it was for me to "give up" the test leads and return to the PAIN I understand how you will feel as you await your date in line. May you be able to manage and cope with your pain in the meantime.

Prayin for YOU,
Mark56z
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Rrae (08-25-2011), Sophie_ (08-25-2011)