View Single Post
Old 03-15-2007, 09:14 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Sorry I've been off the board this week. Having the granddaughter around does take a lot of time. Well I really don't have to have her on my lap as much as I do But I like it! With her baby sister breast feeding, older sister doesn't get as much lap time at home as she used to. Besides that, she's nice and warm!!! I haven't watched 'dancing with the stars' this year. I don't think I watched it last year either. I did watch 'skating with the stars'. Is it kind of like "So you think you can dance?" where they have to learn all those routines that they normally would not have done?

I am surprised that Sanjaya is still in American Idol but like I told my husband, he sure does have the 'teeny bop-per' vote. And from reading on the American Idol website, he still has the vote of a lot of the older generation also. Maybe it's because he always sings things that are safe. I can't remember the guys name that was voted off last night but I wished he would have stayed a little longer. He used to be a pack up singer like Melinda and I would have liked to see his potential as a solo artist. But like he said, he did forget his lines and that is a 'cardinal sin" in music. But he wasn't the only one. I just think it was first night jitters. I like Ryan's hair this year ands it's nice to see a host in a suit and tie. I'm just a little old fashioned that way.

Well my granddaughter wants me to help her draw a picture. I know I don't have to but that's what Grandmas do. Plus she hasn't done any of her homework this week.
doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote