View Single Post
Old 03-15-2007, 09:26 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Tired but totally enjoying it! Yesterday we made Chocolate chip cookies and today we are taking them to the Great Grandmas. Poor thing. When I told her we were making them, she said she wanted to crack the eggs and stir and all that. Then I pulled the refrigerated premade roll I got at the grocery store. This Grandma did a short cut!

Her Mommy's birthday is next month so I helped her make a present for her. This afternoon we are gong to my Mom's apartment. Mom does scrap booking and card making. So Great Grandma is going to help her make a card. Then we will wrap the present, send it home in her suitacase with a note "do not open till your birthday"! Last year I did the same thng for Mother's day and then I sent it in the mail to her. co\lose to Mother's Day. But last year I tried to put to much of me in the gift. You know, make it as nice as an adult would make it. So this year it looks like a 5 year old made it.

We have a cat that is very territorial and she doesn't like anyone else in our home. She growls and hisses as Trinity all the time. Yesterday evening she was finally getting better. She will allow Trinity to at least play with her toy that's on a string. This morning she walked right by Trinity and didn't hiss. My goal is that by the time we leave Saturday morning, she will let Trinity pet her.
doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote