View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 06:41 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Frown

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginnie View Post
[Thank you to both of you, and to the rest of our service members who gave of themselves for our country. I have two in my family that served. My adopted son Joe, is over in Africa digging wells someplace. Nobody should ever yell at you for any reason, especially at a medical facility. Maybe for the sake of those that follow you into that same Dr. you should report it. If my boys were ever treated with such disrespect, I think I would be in DC myself to complain.
I have pain issues also and don't want to reduce further after my surgery C3-7. I am also limping now. Why is there this big push to remove a person from all meds.? I think dr.s are afraid of what this new Gov. Bill will do to them. I am afraid for fantastic dr.s there are who are willing to help with pain. How do we protect, our doctors, the patients, while getting rid of the bad guys who take to the streets? This issue is going to effect most of us with our doctors. The good doctors that are legitimate are being effected very negatively and I am not sure what can be done. In my own case, I will continue to be honest and curtious to my dr. as he really has been with me.
Maybe if the dr.s read the boards more, they could find out alot more about our real mental state regarding all these issues. Healing isn't just about the body. Thats why that Dr. who yelled at you was so wrong. I can't imagin coming home a wounded vet, to be treated bad. That should be changed. thanks again to all of you, ginnie
They say there is an increased chance of us dying early. Like who wants to live 40 years in pain??? I'd rather have 10 good years then 60 crappy ones. I think this is all coming from the DEA who want to keep their jobs even if all of us die of pain. They also say that the pain meds are causing increased pain in us not the progression of the diseases or injuries we have. My new doctor tried telling me that the opiods are causing me to develop more pain receptors and that is what is causing my increased pain not the injuries. I hate when people **** on my head and then tell me it's raining.

Last edited by ColoVet; 08-25-2011 at 06:44 PM. Reason: forgot something
ColoVet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote