View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 01:47 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by moondaughter View Post
.....I immediately stopped what I was doing and did the Qi Gong movement and it went away and I felt stronger immediately.
The movement itself is like this:
Hold both of your hands out in front of you. Turn your body around to the left (following your hands) Keep your eyes on the left hand the whole time.
Come back to center front and do the movement to the right side ...following your right hand as far as your body can turn. Then slowly come back to center front again and repeat this all several times. Do the movement several times a day,
Let me know if this helps any of you all Blessings.......Aunt Bean[/Q

Aunt Bean,

what propertiies in watermelon do you think may have helped you and when you move from center to side do both hands (or just one)move too? thx md
The watermelon has beta carotene & iron, potasium. Also has antioxidant properties. One site says it balances the blood. ..also helps blood flow.
Always eat watermelon as a meal by itself (not with any other fruits or foods , they slow it down and cause the watermelon to ferment in your digestive system, which is not good for you.
Watermelon has been my big treat now for over 3 weeks and I am still going strong with tincture (only about 4 drops a couple times a week if my tapping gets slow and I am using my wrist to help my fingers tap)

As far as the Qigong movement.... both hands go around like a helicopter turning half-way/then turning back . You watch the hand on the side you are turning until it is back in front/ then watch the other hand as it goes around to the back. Spread your feet apart & go slowly at first! God bless!
Aunt Bean is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote