View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 02:37 PM
kittycapucine1974

kittycapucine1974

Hi, tied:

I also hope my full body RSD does get better; otherwise, my baby could become an orphan someday...

I will try to find a journal with a key because I do not want my parents and some doctors, especially the psychiatrists I mentioned in my first message, to read what I write; they would only say I am crazy.

It does not hurt for me to write, except when my hands are icy cold. In this case, I will use your techniques.

Quote: "Disregard what the no count docs think. You can usually tell who they are by their poor listening skills." You are right. These no count doctors only tell us mean things because they enjoy hurting our feelings. They enjoy seeing us suffer. I know a proverb that says: "The unhappiness of one makes the happiness of another one".

I have the feeling of icy cold running through my veins and arteries, like liquid nitrogen. Do you think I can, in that case, use ice packs?

I enjoy the heat much better, especially since I have the feeling of icy cold running through my veins and arteries. As long as this heat does not make me sweat (I do not enjoy sweating), it is fine with me. I will try your sock and rice technique. Do you know if the rice I put in the sock will get cooked or burned if I use this rice in the microwave several times, even if it is only for a couple of minutes? Or do I have to change rice after each use?

Quote: "For inflammation try ginger tea, made with fresh grated ginger. If you don't like the taste try adding almond milk to it. Tames it down." Since I am not a good cook, do you know how much ginger and how much water I have to use? Do the amounts change with almond milk? By the way, is almond milk what is called soyabean's milk?

Thank you so much for your understanding and ideas.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (08-26-2011), Alffe (08-27-2011), barbo (08-26-2011)