View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 03:43 PM
kittycapucine1974

kittycapucine1974

Hi, Alffe:

Quote: "I guess we all have something to battle in this life." It is true. I often wonder if my life is worth being called a life. It is not that I am not happy to be alive; it is just that I wish I would have a life without RSD and its horrible pain.

Quote: "I think it takes great courage to continue and it has to be so frustrating not to be "heard" by drs. It is depression in full bloom and you have good reason to be depressed." I am glad you understand me. Doctors are very good at being deaf to their patients' needs when they do not want to help them.

Quote: "Your two year old sees you through the eyes of love and he sounds like a delightful child." We love each other so much; this is why I wish I had a life without RSD and its horrible pain and other symptoms so I could be a better mother. It is very important to me to be a good mother for my treasured son.

Does anyone know if social services have the right to take my son away because of my depression, despair, and sadness? Or should I go into hiding with my son? I will never, ever let anyone take my son away from me.

When a child is taken away from his mother, how is it done? By cops? What if the mother does not let go of her child? What happens?

Thanks for your understanding and information.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (08-26-2011), Alffe (08-27-2011)