Thread: Update on DS
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 04:26 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

OMG a dream come true today! The man and woman who own a local car dealership do RACES! car races, ATV races, SNowmobile races, Quad races...she asked if my son would be interested in being a mentor for some other youth in this town. If so, they would provide him with the equipment and bikes and so forth, PLUS he would get the pick of cars off their lot for what they paid for it at auction. WOW! This girl is in the National Guard and is really about community service, giving back, and helping those who came from humble starts, while keeping your own head above the danger line. PERFECT! PERFECT! PERFECT! did I mention this is perfect yet?

So, my son is being gifted with a chance to not only give back, but to be able to help those less fortunate, and be given the chance to prove himself to the WGBY program (we got your back) and be admitted as a member of the RAD racing team (Racers against Drugs) so WAHOOO! Now he can go out and I dont have to worry about which dust head he will meet or trip over.

I have hope! i have great hope once again. Thank you God!

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
hollym (08-29-2011), Jodylee (08-27-2011), Kitty (08-26-2011), SallyC (08-26-2011)