Thread: Nerve Pain
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 05:08 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Smile Hello cleopatra7591

Welcome to NT! You will find aLOT of information and very caring people here. I'm sorry to hear of your husband's struggles. Nerve pain, or neuropathy, is no fun whatsoever. Many people here struggle with variations of this frustrating condition.
I would highly recommend checking out the Peripheral Neuropathy forum here at NT..... here is a direct link to get you there
http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/fo...aysprune=&f=20

The good news is that much research has been done and there are many testimonies. Your husband is not alone with this.
Neurontin is a cousin of Lyrica and many people here will give good input.
I find it very helpful to use the 'search' feature. When you are at the PN forum just click on 'search' at the top of the page, type in the medication and you'll find many posts on this.

Also, while in the PN forum, take notice of the section at the very top of the screen called 'PN tips, supplements, etc'.

I have battled neuropathy for several years, so I can sure empathize with what you and your husband are going thru. I don't know what I would have done without this forum. A true lifesaver, to say the least.

Holler if you need help finding your way around.
You've got friends!

Caring,
Rae
Rrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (08-28-2011)