View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 04:38 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Red face Sciatica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky321 View Post
Thankyou Jo55 and Shiney Sue

Maybe I should adjust my Profile, im from the UK and sure they treat animals better than humans, i am an animal lover and wouldnt like to see them suffer either. My own GP had to refer me to a Othopaedic Consultant and I had to pay privately for a session of physio because waiting for an appointment on the NHS would take at least 3 months. I think because i was admitted to hospital (not that they did anything) it did seem to speed things up... but not enough for me

Like you say x-ray took ages before they would give me one and even then it wont show the same as an MRI scan. I must wait 8 weeks to see if the condition worsens before they will consider an MRI scan and then I would be put on the waiting list and thats probably a 4 month wait again.

Im thinking of taking 2 x 50 tramadol (4 daily)
2 x 500 paracetamol (4 daily)
1 x 50 diclofenac (3 daily)
1 x 2mg diazepam (3 daily)

taking in the following routine

Morning 2 tramadol
2 paracetamol
1 diclofenac

Noon 2 tramadol
2 paracetamol
1 diazepam

Eve 2 tramadol
2 paracetamol
1 diclofenac

Bed 2 tramadol
2 paracetamol
1 diclofenac
2 x 2mg diazepam (to get me through the night and help me sleep)
I had a similar experience and went through all the treatments you describe to no avail when I was eventually given GABAPENTIN, it takes a while to kick in but now I am pain free. I tried to wean myself off it but the pain came back so now I have it on repeat.
malc74 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote