View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 08:59 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Re: Pain

I have been reading alot of threads, where doctors are removing people from pain medications. Today I received one, where some blessed soul is contemplating suiside.. Nobody wants to be in pain wreathing on the floor. My father had throat cancer and seizured in my arms more than once because of pain. I will not do that to myself, nor watch a family member suffer like that again. If I should be in such a position, I joined final exit. Regardless of what the moderators think of this choice, it is my personalchoice.I will not go out in terrible pain. I've been there and suffered that. They are crazy if they think humans were meant to suffer like that. Every time I hear of a physican who takes away meds because they themselves are afraid of Gov. intervention, are not the kind of doctor I would seek. so far I have been lucky in my own physicians. I am now facing the kind of cancer my father had. that is why i have been off line. I will not have my gov. dictate to me what I may and may not ingest into my body to help me. I am angry and discusted that in this day and age, we expect people to just "live " with it. Let the doctors feel that kind of pain and maybe they will change their mind. I hope you all read on the news on how many people where denied benefits and therefor saving the broke government money. All because they smoked something the gov. says is bad. who the hell is the gov. that should treat people so badly. I am sorry for all of us who suffer and have to endure because some doctor is now afraid of reprecussions. This state is the absolute worse, because there are people who abuse these drugs. However, there are alot of people who do NOT abuse, yet we are paying the price for the few. I hope doctors do read this. I read others posts and feel their pain and fright. This is no way to treat humans. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote