View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 09:13 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default RE:hang in there

Dear Ladydeedee, so sorry for the stress. I have been there and done that. even when you do get your benefits,the road is rocky. it is a fight to keep the benefits also I have found out. There is alot of pressure in government because the gov. is broke. We are feeling it first because they don't have the money to cover all of us. They spent our working money as you know on their projects. Now when we need it, and have already put in to the system it is not there for us. So they slow up the system, clog it with regulations, doctor apprs. psych appts. and anyother appointment they can throw at us to slow the sytem from giving you your benifits. You do have the case, so hang in there through all the stuff they make you do. I am sorry for your suffering and those suffering seeking their benefits. None of us asked for these health problems, nor do we want to be in the position that we are in. I just wish it would work out for all of us in need. I am dissapointed in our system, and that I worked the years I did, only to be treated so poorly. I think alot of people feel that way too. Hang in there, and fight for what you know is right. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ladydeedee (08-27-2011)